9.25.2013

This is the real world now.


It’s not about being the average person anymore.  This is about goals.  This is about success.  This is about hard work and dedication.  This is about how much I am willing to do.  It’s not about excuses or distractions.  This is about doing everything I do as well as I can do it.  It’s about maximizing opportunity and being ready for when it comes my way.  This is about something greater than just eating, breathing, sleeping, repeating.  This is about my life, right now, and the direction I’m taking it.

It’s not about being comfortable or staying put.  This is about taking action.  This isn’t about getting by or wondering what the future holds.  It’s about creating it.  It’s not about complaining or whining for attention.  It’s no longer about bad days or pitty-parties.  This is about a higher mentality. This is about my choices and my attitude.  It's about being self-motivated.  This is about my life, right now, and the direction I’m taking it.

This is about being genuine.  It’s about helping others along the way.  It’s not about jealousy or self-promotion.  This isn’t about being the best.  This is about being among the best.   It’s not about being narrow minded or closed off.  It’s about letting go of prejudices.  It’s about looking towards others for help.  This is about learning and humility.  It’s about equality.  This is about my life, right now, and the direction I’m taking it.

This is the real world now.  It’s not about the what-ifs, the would-have-beens, or the buts.  This is about believing in myself. This is about embracing opportunity, experiencing the most possible, and living every single moment of each day.  It’s about being my best self.  This is my life and the direction I’m taking it.




(^adobe illustrator is my new favorite toy.)

1 comment: