1.18.2012

gems.

here's my favorite list of scripture gems:

Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life.
~2 Nephi 31:20

…My soul delighted in the scriptures…My soul delighted in the things of the Lord…
~2 Nephi 4:15-16

…But the righteous fear them not, for they love the truth and are not shaken.
~2 Nephi 9:40

Lift up your heads and be of good comfort…and I will also ease the burdens which are upon your shoulders, that even you cannot feel them upon your backs...and this will I do that ye may stand as witnesses for me hereafter, and that ye may know of a surety that I, the Lord God, do visit my people in their afflictions.
~Mosiah 24:13-14

…ye look to God and live…
~Alma 37:47

Therefore, hold up your light that it may shine unto the world. Behold I am the light which ye shall hold up…
~3 Nephi 18:24

Draw near unto me and I will draw near unto you; seek me diligently and ye shall find me; ask, and ye shall receive; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
~Doctrine & Covenants 88:63

Search diligently, pray always, and be believing,
and all thing shall work together for your good…
~Doctrine & Covenants 90:24

...Know thou, that all these things shall give thee experience, and shall be for thy good...Fear not, for God shall be with you forever and ever.
~Doctrine & Dovenants 122:7,9

Who can find a virtuous woman?  For her price is far above rubies.
~Proverbs 31:10

Remember the worth of souls is great in the sight of God. 
~Doctrine & Covenants 18:10

..and with His stripes, we are healed.
~Isaiah 53:5

just thought i'd share it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment