3.02.2014

#faithbook

well,
I thought this was a cool phenomenon. 

"I love the gospel of the church of Jesus Christ of latter-day saints. It's a gospel of eternal principles that brings lasting happiness. I know that as I have done my best to live by its principles and made Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ the focus of my life, miracles have happened. I know that by keeping faith and trusting in their plan for me, they will watch out for me and fill my life with the experiences that will help me become the person they want me to become. Feeling the reality of their love for me is the sweetest feeling. They care so deeply about us and our lives. One of the places I can feel that most is in the temple. What a blessing to have a place on earth that is so close to heaven. I have been surrounded by beautiful people that buoy me up and I know that isn't by accident. I am so grateful to have the knowledge of the true restored gospel at this point in my life, it’s the most real thing on this earth."

Also, the fact that Sister Burton encouraged us to tweet during the #CESDEVO.
social media is cool. sharing the gospel is cool.
put them together=coolness that is out of this world.


(technology and the gospel together are also way cool too.
i heard from church authorities while snuggled in my bed.)


No comments:

Post a Comment