5.30.2013

graduates.

"I now present the 101st class from Pleasant Grove High School--the class of 2013."


that moment hit me hard.
 
 
 

  
that ceremony in that building will always hold a special place in my heart,
from the way our names were read while walking
to the way the applauses meant so much more.
from the lyrics sung to the notes harmonized.
I really appreciated the unifying words said during the commencement.
How life is a learning experience and it's more meaningful when spent helping others
and that the definition of success is being your best self.
if you have people who care about you, family and friends,
and a positive outlook on life, you have everything.
 
 
these years, PG High School, the people there
it's all so special to me.
how every little thing played out.
the ordinary days, the extravagent events
all tie together to build my memories
from my senior year--from my high school experience
 
 
 
 
As I probably won't remember the details,
thats what hurts about reaching this point,
I will remember the names and the feelings attached to them.
For most of the names, this isn't even close to goodbye
and for that I'm so grateful.
I've grown so close to the most incredible individuals.
so many spectacular futures ahead.
I can't wait to see where we go and what we do.
I know we're going to change lives.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

May 30th 2013 was a sentimental, monumental day for us.
the point of choices, a mark of destiny.
 
 
 
the experiences we had during the past three years
have shaped and molded us into who we are.
and that will never leave us,
but now
we're ready.
ready to take on the world, explore new adventures,
have new experiences, and add our mark.
 
 
 
i loved you high school,
i will forever be grateful for the place of the mighty vikings
but now it's time to set you aside
and keep moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment